Thursday, May 17, 2012

Back To The Archives 2

When I did this before sesshin, it was easy enough to dip into the archives and pull up a post that seemed interesting. This time around I was a little more systematic, and read through a lot of old posts that I had rather forgotten about. That is not the case with this one, but I hadn't looked at it for a while, and I got to enjoy it all over again.
Of photos, however, there is no shortage, and they are all going to be Tassajara-related. Indeed this one ties in with the post - the bare patch of hillside to the lower left, and the fold of land to the right of that are the same as pictured in the fourth pair of photographs. This viewpoint - pre-fire of course - comes from the top of Hawk Mountain, from where you get dizzying views in all directions. I always liked how much of the Horse Pasture trail you could make out from there.




1 comment:

Full Moon said...

This one and #3 are cool cause they look like you are flying over them.