Friday, May 25, 2012

Back To The Archives 10

Rewinding the clock twelve months or so, here is another aspect of the ino's life.
Pictorially, we are still in the Tassajara Trails folder, but on slightly firmer ground than yesterday - as you can see from the picture, I do mean slightly firmer. When I was just back at Tassajara, I kept hearing what a great state the Tony Trail was in, all the way up and most of the way down the other side. It was transformed greatly by the fire, and I didn't get to see how the regrowth was this year, but the trail itself was always fairly narrow and precarious. Brian and I ran it fairly regularly, and this was one of the sections that required more mindfulness, and just plain trust that you would not lose your footing on the leaves and loose silt.



No comments: